SDE.Rules has been developed to enable enterprise business solutions in fast-changing environments where the desired actions and outcomes must be carried out even in changing conditions.
The features and functions of SDE.Rules are:
- “English-style” rules description;
- Multiple Decision Patterns (Decision Trees, Tables, complex formulas etc);
- Rule Prioritisation and advanced scoring;
- Statistics gathering, analysis and alerts to ensure timely action;
- Step by step Testing to facilitate complex scenario testing; and
- Audit Trails, Security to allow production inspection of what rules were applied and by whom.
SDE.Rules has been used to provide business solutions in the areas of:
- Airline Crew Roster Compliance
- Card Fraud Management
- Enterprise Fraud Management
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Credit Policy Compliance
- Collection Treatment
- Financial Consolidation
- KYC (Know Your Customer)
Rule-based Framework for Enterprise Business Solution
Agile and Scalable Architecture
The Silverlake Digital Economy (SDE) Tools are integral components of the SDE Model Suite architecture. SDE Tools provide a faster and more reliable way of delivering business solutions that remain responsive to business change and are 100% rule-driven.
There are three tools that can be used separately or combined:
An intelligent rules engine
A workflow and process flow engine
A data extraction and