Sde.Data has been developed to enable business solutions in fast-changing environments here. Complex and changing data needs to be extracted, verified, processed and presented.
The features and functions of SDE.Data are:
- Data validation, where data is invalid or missing during the system integration lifecycle;
- Visual traceability to enable identification of data errors and bottlenecks end-to-end;
- Custom-defined rules that validate the data extracted or manipulated;
- Notifications that are sent to the relevant parties for corrective actions;
- Extraction of data from multiple sources into multiple destinations; and
- Rule-based feature allows data to be processed according to user-defined conditions.
SDE.Data has been used to provide business solutions in the areas of:
- Web traffic analysis
- Basel III reporting
- KPI reporting
- Financial reconciliation
SDE.Data and SDE.Workflow
The Silverlake Digital Economy (SDE) Tools are integral components of the SDE Model Suite architecture. SDE Tools provide a faster and more reliable way of delivering business solutions that remain responsive to business change and are 100% rule-driven.
There are three tools that can be used separately or combined:
- SDE.Rules: An intelligent rules engine
A workflow and process flow engine
A data extraction and