Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI) 19th Malaysian Banking Summit 2015
Silverlake sponsored the Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI) 19th Malaysian Banking Summit 2015. This two day conference was held at the Royale Chulan, Kuala Lumpur.
Themed 'Banking in a New Regional Landscape with ASEAN Economic Integration', Mr Goh Peng Ooi spoke on 'Technology and Its Strategic Role in Banking – The Game Changer' in a sit-down discussion.
Other highlights include:
- Banking CEO Roundtable: Banking Leadership in a Challenging and Competitive Environment
- The ASEAN Challenge and Regional Banking Integration
- Driving Investment Banking: What Next? What’s New?
- Future of Islamic Banking: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Promoting E-payments and Internet Banking: The Wave of the Future
- Consumer Banking & Credit Cards: Trends and Opportunities
- Nurturing and Growing Talent and Human Capital in Banks
- Overcoming Banking Fraud & Risk Management