- Maintain corporate infra servers (WINDOWS, LINUX) and network equipment (SWITCH, ROUTER, FIREWALL)
- To maintain and monitor user account, access, system availability and privileges management.
- To set up and monitor system backup.
- To install and test system upgrades and patches.
- To assist in project implementations.
- To liaise with vendors that provide systems hardware, software, network and maintenance.
- Oversight of the daily upkeep and administration of the companies' network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Responsible for the design, planning, implementation and maintenance of the companies' network infrastructure, servers, OS, storage and software to meet organization’s current and future requirements.
- Liaise with vendors/customers on hardware, operating system, storage and network setup and hardening.
- PC support.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in IT or equivalent field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in System Administration of server and related hardware and software
- Work experience on one or more of the following O/S platforms/databases; Windows Server 2012, AS400, Unix (Solaris/Linux), JDE, MSSQL, Cisco, Fortinet, Huawei, router, switches, wireless, firewall ISA/TMG and VPN IPsec will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the network types (LAN, WAN, Wireless, VPN IPsec, GRE, OSPF, and Linux IPtables)
- Knowledge of working experience in storage and System design in a Windows / Linux.Good spoken and written English and the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good at problem solving and multitasking
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Internal Audit Manager”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.