- Manages medium to large scale projects with proper project management methodology
- Manages and Lead Team Leads and Senior Team Leads in carrying out the following:
- Software Definition
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Software Deployment
- User Training
- Responsible for project budget, collection, project P&L and people management
- Ensure projects are delivered to the agreed quality, delivery date, and cost targets
- Able to plan and allocate tasks and ensure sufficient resources for the allocated projects efficiently and effectively
- Provide communication and liaison between cross-functional teams and organizations·
- Prepare Status Document / Memo / Project related documentation
- Manages and monitors problem / project matters
- Coordinate and participate in the user requirement study and document the requirement with accurate and comprehensive functionalities and conditions and ensure the completeness of Functional Specifications document.
- Manage the Development, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test by the customers’ end-user and the life cycle of the deliverable.
- Bachelor Degree/ Master in any discipline.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a project management capacity from a banking industry or IT industry
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Able to work independently and lead the project team
- Strong sense of ownership of assignments and able to relate to customers’ needs
- Willing to travel
- Only Malaysian citizens will be considered.