- Manage and maintain project’s related documentation (correspondence, reports, meeting minutes and approval, etc.)
- Manage the administrative arrangements of the project, including setting up meeting and responsible to arrange, coordinate and keep track of any meetings and business appointments.
- Coordinate the flow of informative both internally and externally, tracking deadlines and follow up with respective parties.
- To provide administrative support to Project Office.
- Responsible to create and maintain proper filing system & documentation to ensure documents are traceable in an efficient manner.
- Able to complete task assign by Project Manager within a tight time frame.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- To perform ad-hoc function as and when delegated
- Equipped with Professional Certificates/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 1-2 years(s) of working experience in the related field for this position. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good understanding and experience in project management and project governance preferably in banking industry, similar experience in other industries is acceptable.
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Able to communicate well in English and Chinese (both verbally and in writing)
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and able to manage the relevant stakeholders and ensure timely compilation of deliverables.
- Meticulous, with an eye for details and hands on person.
- Able to work independently and take own initiative. Able to work with minimum supervision.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Project Administrator”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.