Programmer – Dot Net
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs according to specifications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
- Prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specifications).
- Assist in design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
- Perform installation and deployment of system.
- Provide technical support.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree, in Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of Dot net hands on programming experience.
- Proficiency in programming (VB6, VB.net, or ASP.net).
- Good command of English, ability to converse in Mandarin will be a plus point.
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
- Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
- Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Only Malaysian citizens will be considered.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Java”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.