Professional Services Consultant
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate L2 support group
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
- Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents
- Escalate Major Incidents and unresolved incidents to L2, L3 and/or Problem Manager
- Owns all Incidents and Service Requests throughout the lifecycle
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details
- Create and submit knowledge articles
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents
- Compilation of incidents statistics by months, year by problem type by customers (this is a MUST)
- Administration of support portal including customer information maintenance.
- Provide timely notification to customers on products updates.
- Minimum degree in Information Technology preferably in cybersecurity field
- Technical knowledge in Linux and window server (installing and troubleshooting)
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate proficiently in English in both oral and written skills
- 3 to 5 years working experience in related field
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Java”).