- Manage the products life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers / non-customers.
- Drive a solution set across product development team through market requirements, product requirements, and positioning; involve in rule-based setup and configuration for the product.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Produce product marketing collaterals and documentation.
- Involve in activities such as pre-sales, marketing communication, product presentation, roadshow and conference.
- Provide end-to-end product testing to ensure product quality before product release.
- Involve in product solutioning-customer engagement
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Computing Science/Information Technology/Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology, FSI and telco industry.
- Good working attitude, interpersonal communication skills, people management and team player and willing to travel.
- Must be vibrant and self-motivated.