Mobile Application Developer (iOS / Android)
- Provide technical expertise in research and development for backend application server or frontend mobile applications / products.
- Implement product design, perform coding, testing, bring product to market.
- Assist in developing detailed functional, design, test specification, data traffic, and other required technical product documentation.
- Implement and integrate internal and external software components, FSI and enterprises systems, network infrastructure, server platform, ISP, Telco and mobile applications.
- Perform module, unit and integration testing.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements, assist in design reviews, perform SAT,perform UAT & assist in managing product changes.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Perform technical presentation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Computing Science or Information Technology or Software Engineering; Lower qualifications can be considered.
- Minimum 0-5 years related development working experience is required for this position. Fresh graduates without relevant experience but passionate in developing mobile applications are encouraged to apply.
- Technical hands-on and experience in multi-tier web application design and development.
- Experience in application design techniques and methodology.
- Experience in multiple development technologies such as Object-oriented design /analysis, methodology, SDLC, code management practices and tools including but not limited to SVN, JMeter, Eclipse, Android Studio and xCode.
- Required skill(s): Java SE / EE, SOAP, RESTful, Objective-C / Swift, SDLC, Mobile Hybrid Development, Backend Development & Integration and Business Flow Analysis.
- Preferred skill(s): Linux, Tomcat, JBoss Wildfly, IBM Websphere & DB2, Oracle Weblogic & DB, MySQL, MS SQL.
- Development and integration using mobile devices such as iPhone, Android, Window and Blackberry will be a plus.
- Experience in telecommunication and internet technologies will be a plus.
- Experience in evaluating and documenting stakeholders’ requirements.
- Experience in e-banking and/or m-banking a plus will be a plus.
- Good working attitude, interpersonal communication skills and team player.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Java”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.