Mobile Application Developer (Android)
- Participate in the complete Android apps development life cycle.
- Architect, design the mobile solution for senior developer or designer.
- Develop mobile applications according to specifications
- Integrate the mobile native application to the server component
- Perform system analysis, design, testing and documentation whenever necessary.
- Perform unit testing and system integration.
- Maintain & enhance the existing apps.
- Provide technical support whenever necessary.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree, in Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- Possess at least 1-2 year(s) working experience in moblie application development (Android).
- • Good Knowledge and familiar with Android SDK, Android Dev Tools and Versioning
- • Experience working with Source Control (Git) and Webservices integration (REST and SOAP) and API’s Response (JSON and XML)
- Proficiency in Kotlin/Java or relevant technology. Familiar Reactive Programming like RxKotlin is a plus.
- Knowledge of of Android UI design principle, patterns (ex MVP, MVVM) and best practices
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
- Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
- Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
- Fresh graduates without relevant experience but passionate in developing mobile applications are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Java”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.