- Plans, develops and documents computer programs according to specifications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
- Perform unit test of the coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare development documentation (Comment in program).
- Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
- Provide resolution of the application error reported and perform the fixing the application error.
- Perform system support.
- Proficiency in java programming (Java, Hibernates and Webservices).
- Knowing of Angular is added advantage.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree, in Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
- Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
- Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
- Only Malaysian citizens will be considered.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Java”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.