Internal Audit Manager
- Carry out and oversee audit assignments as planned
- Assist in providing assurance on the effectiveness of the organization internal control system and recommend areas for improvement.
- Perform ad hoc audit and investigations on areas of concerns as and when required.
- Able to lead, plan, manage an audit function and play an advisory role in audit, risk and compliance control
- Good skills in handling people and communications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy. A Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Preferable 5-8 years of audit experience in Internal and/or External audit.
- Knowledge in the managerial level and is able to manage the IA function independently will be added advantage.
- Must be able to write a full audit report.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Internal Audit Manager”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.