Customer Experience Executive
This role will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and managing all customer related issues via MYTHEO’s communicational channels (hotline, email, live chat, messengers). To be the first point of contact between the company and its clients.
Areas of accountabilities:
- Provide quality customer experience to clients over phone call, email or on portal navigation to resolve client’s enquiries efficiently, including liaising with internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to provide customers with a detailed product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues and able to route calls to appropriate departments
- Complete call logs to ensure that the day-to-day transactions performed are tracked accurately and in a timely manner
- Initiate follow up calls to clients when necessary and document call information in the call log according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) while ensuring SLA requirements are met
- Following up with client’s documentation via communication channels to ensure clients applications are met accordingly
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any field
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in MS Office (predominantly Word and Excel – formulas and pivot table)
- Ability to understand, speak, read and write English and Bahasa Melayu is required; additional languages are an advantage
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude
- Good social skills and must be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Analytical skills would be an added advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Business Consultant-Trade Finance”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.