Business Analyst/Business Consultant
- Facilitate and coordinate the entire cycle of a project to ensure it meet the project timeline and delivered to the agreed quality and delivery date
- Able to plan and allocate tasks and ensure sufficient resources for the allocated projects efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate and participate in the user requirement study and document the requirement with accurate and comprehensive functionalities and conditions and prepare the complete Functional Specifications document.
- Work closely with customers’ end-user group and the technical team/developers to ensure delivery of fully acceptable and quality system.
- Performed System Integration Testing (SIT) to ensure that deliverable meet the functional requirement or specifications and all the programs are bug free and of zero defect before delivery to the customers’ end-user for User Acceptance Test (UAT), this includes preparation of the test plan, test scope and test scripts.
- Prepare User Guides documents and conduct functional training for the customer’s end-user group.
- Support the User Acceptance Test by the customers’ end-user and the life cycle of the deliverable.
- Manages small to medium scale projects with proper project management methodology
- Good command in English both written and verbal.
- Years of experience – minimum 2 to 3 years experience.
- Must have domain knowledge in any of the specific industry (i.e. banking, telco, insurance, health care& medical, tourism, logistic) and know the end-to-end processes.
- Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Only Malaysian citizens will be considered.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your detailed CV / resume stating your current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position that you would like to apply in the subject line (e.g. Application for the position of “Programmer – Java”).
We regret to inform that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.